Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trevi


Trevi, originally uploaded by SiLver sKY.

Ahhh the Eternal City, Roma!
Legend has it that if you drink from this fountain your visit will be extended in Rome for 10 more days. Whether you are in the hospital or not it the Legend doesn't say, but hey at least you are in Rome.

This frame was taken on my last journey through Europe. I met up with Russ in Venice and took a train to Rome for a couple days. Although we never made it to the famous Chapel, the visit was truly magical. Instead of staying in an expensive hotel in the middle of town, Russ and I decided to ruff it and booked a room in a hostel camp 5 train stops from Rome. We never had any problems, except that time we were caught riding without a ticket. Luckily I smoothed talked my out of a fine. Russ said afterward the police said the fine was $500 dollars!

Copyright: All Rights Reserved

No comments: