Sunday, February 22, 2009

Into the Sun


Into the Sun, originally uploaded by SiLver sKY.

The weather in Salt Lake was amazing this weekend. I was in heaven on Friday. I didn't have to work and my body felt like climbing into to thin air. I rented some snowshoes from the U and headed up Big Cottonwood Canyon to the Mill Fork South B trail head. Oddly enough the train was blazed for the first 2 miles. It turns out there is some amazing free skiing on the south face of the canyon and lots of skiers hike up in search of fresh powder. I didn't end up taking any water which was a mistake because the last mile was hardly traveled and I was busting my chops trying to get to the top. I made it however and was the only person I saw up there. It feels good to be one of the few.

This frame reminds me of only of my favorite techno songs. The title is Highway to the Sun.

Copyright: All Rights Reserved

No comments: